CALL US TODAY at
TO HELP PETS GET THEIR WAG BACK!
What is MASSAGE?
Massage is one of the oldest forms of healing; it is touch with intent. Massage incorporates the laying of hands and touch with various techniques, movements and pressures. It manipulates the soft tissue of the body such as the skin, muscles, tendons, ligaments, connective tissue and some internal organs.
Alleviate joint and muscle pain
Reduce stress and anxiety
Speed recovery from surgical procedures (ex. acl surgery, etc.), injuries or exercise
Sooth and encourage recouperative rest for animals fighting cancer
Decrease scar tissue
Reduce blood pressure
Promote overall health and wellness
Increase flexibility and range of motion (movement of joints)
Increase circulation and boost immune system
Reduce blood pressues
Build a stronger relationship including trust building
Improves coat and skin
Help to desensitize animals with touch issues
PLUS, it feels good!
TYPES OF MASSAGES
Maintenance / Relaxation
Mind, body wellness are main reasons to incorporate massage into your pets health routine. The benefits as mentioned above will be seen and felt by you and your pet. Regular massage also allows for early detection of health issues / changes along with keeping muscle tone and joint mobility as your pet ages.
Massage for puppies / Reactive dogs
Encourages positive interaction and experience with human touch. Helps to reduce stress and anxiety along with building confidence.
- Aid the canine athlete by increasing blood flow and oxygen to the muscles/tissues and help to warm up the muscles for activity.
- Improve the blood and lymph performance to help maintain optimal nutrition to the muscles and soft tissue.
- Reduce muscle soreness
- Recover from activities swiftly
Pre / Post Surgical
- Involves lymphatic massage which will help to prepare the body for the invasive surgical procedures and optimizes lymphatic
- Lymphatic massage removes excess medication, anesthesia and any other foreign substances that the body views as unwanted.
- Helps the lymphatic system reduce swelling and minimize the risk of infection.
- Speeds recovery after the surgery
Provides care to the aging pet by providing comfort and relief of aches and pains. Massage also stimulizes the mind and rejuvenates the soft tissue.
The power of palliative care is felt by the pet and the pets' family. It isn't just for end of life but for pets with serious illness such as cancer.
- It provides calming, healing touch that brings comfort.
Hospice care provides comfort, calming and healing touch to the ailing pet and their family. It provides the care giver time to rest during the time the therapist is with their pet.